Knowledge is power! But being supermoms, super dads, super educators and super learners we do not always have the time to attend a 2 or 4 hour course in the evenings or over weekends. Super Incorporated is proud to introduce you to our online portal through which we will help you to fine tune your superpowers. Some of the topics covered in our courses include bullying, self-image, burnout, study methods, sibling rivalry and temperaments in the classroom. These courses can be done on your smartphone, tablet or computer at any time which is convenient to you! Expand your superpowers and enrol for one of our super online courses today!
Why your staff should do our online courses:
1. Developed by mental health care and educational professionals.
2. Cheaper than attending conventional workshops, you no longer need to pay overtime, cover
transport and/or meal costs etc.
3. Higher morale under staff, they no longer need to attend these workshops over weekends.
4. Convenient and flexible, no need to conform to the timing of others or be somewhere at a
specific time. These courses are paced by yourself.
5. Measurable outcomes, some workshops have quizzes which tests the level of understanding.
6. Comfortable learning environment, can be done wherever it is the most comfortable, as long
as there is an internet connection.
7. Greater learning takes place due to all of the above and therefore you will have a better
Why you as individual should do our online courses:
1. Developed by professionals.
2. Cheaper than attending conventional workshops.
3. Convenient and flexible, you no longer have to squeeze them into your already busy
schedule. You can do them wherever and whenever suits you.
4. Comfortable learning environment, like we said, you determine the when and the where.
5. Current topics covered, our topics include subjects such as sibling rivalry, bullying and anger
management to name a few.
6. Measurable outcomes, some workshops have quizzes which tests the level of understanding
achieved on the specific unit and workshop.
We are currently in the process of registering with
so that your efforts as a teacher can be rewarded with CPTD points!
Bullying is a current issue which affects parents and children alike. This topic affects us all and therefore no person can afford to be in the dark when it comes to bullying. In this workshop we will teach…Read More